Tomcat mouse and rat killers are very popular around the world, and there is a high chance that you have already used one. It is one of the best rat poisons on the market. Rats and mice destroy our property when they invade our homes. While squirrels, voles, and chipmunks can destroy crops and other farm produce if not dealt with appropriately. So, tomcat poison worth buying? Read our Tomcat rat poison reviews to know more about this.
Our Recommend Top 3 Best Tomcat Mouse Poison Comparison Table:
|Images||Tomcat Rat Poison||Features includes|
|Overall Best Choice|
|Tomcat Farm and Home Bait Chunx, 4-Pound and Tomcat Mouse Killer (2 Pack)|
|Motomco Tomcat All Weather Bait Chunx|
|Motomco Tomcat Mouse and Rat poison Pellets|
Summary of Contents
So, instead of using Tomcat rat traps, which are not very effective and kill one rat or mouse at a time, it’s better if you acquire powerful rodenticides such as these ones from Tomcat. Rodenticides do a great job of attracting rodents and suffocating them to death when consumed.
Top Three Tomcat Rat Poison Reviews
Tomcat rodenticides come with different active ingredients such as bromethalin and dictaphone. Bromethalin kills rodents quicker as just one feed is enough to suffocate the rodent to death. Dictaphone is powerful, but the rodent has to eat the bait several times for the effect to take place.
Since there are so many rat and mouse poisons from Tomcat, we’ve decided to select a few rodenticides that we think can help you kill and get rid of the disturbing rats and mice in your home. These are as follows:
Tomcat Farm and Home Bait Chunks
The 4lbs Tomcat farm and home bait chunx is a powerful bait that will help you eradicate all the mice and rats in your house and outside. It can also be used on the farm or in the fields to kill rodents like squirrels and chipmunks, as well as voles. The Tomcat farm and home bait chunk come in a pack of two, which is enough to wipe out the entire mice or rat population in and around your homestead. The bait blocks can kill roof rats, house mice, and anticoagulant-resistant Norway rats.
The active ingredient in this bait is bromethalin. So, when the rat feeds just once, it will not feed again but suffocate to death within 1 to 2 days. As a result, less bait is used to kill many rodents in your house or farm. The Tomcat mouse killer is also all-weather, and therefore, it can be used inside or outside the house.
- Tomcat mouse poison chunks are very powerful and effective in killing mice and house rats.
- It contains bromethalin, which is a potent acute toxicant that will suffocate the rat or mice after just feeding on it once.
- The pack of two is enough to wipe out the entire mouse or rat population in your house and environs.
- Just one feed is enough to kill the mouse or rat after 1 or 2 days. So, less is wasted.
- You can also fit the poison baits inside the Tomcat bait stations
- The Tomcat bait chunx attracts the mice, rats, and other rodents to consume on it
- The rodenticide is an all-weather chunx. Thus it can be utilized both inside and outside the house.
- It is harmful to kids and pets and should be kept out of their reach. Use a bait station for better safety.
- The bait block doesn’t turn the mouse or rat into ashes, and they will leave a bad smell when they die.
Motomco Tomcat All-weather Bait Chunx
With Dicaphinone as its active ingredient, Motomco Tomcat all-weather bait block or chunx will kill the rats or mice in your house slowly by slowly. Within 4 or 5 days, the rats will have perished, and the dead rodents’ smell will alert you. Containing the first-generation anticoagulant, this bait box will be continuously fed to the rats and mice to have a great impact on them. You can set the bait inside your house or outside on the farm. Be cautious when using it indoors as it is dangerous for kids and pets when consumed.
This bait chunx is very effective in controlling rodent infestation, and it is very popular around the world. So, you can rest assured that you are getting or using a quality rat and mice killer. Before the entire container of this bait is used up, you will no longer see the bothersome little creatures in your house or farm. Don’t forget to feed the rats, mice, or rodents continuously in order to eliminate them completely.
- One of the best all-weather bait chunx rodent killers and thus suitable for both indoors and outdoors rodent population control.
- The bait chunx is created with ingredients that are not only harmful but attract the rat or mouse before suffocating them.
- Tomcat rat poisons do a great job of slowly killing the mice or rats after consuming a good chunk of it.
- One toxic dose of rat and mouse bait poison is enough to kill them in 3-4 days
- It is made up of an active ingredient, dictaphone, that causes internal hemorrhaging, which can lead to the death of rats or mice.
- Easy to use and has a longer shelf life
- Tomcat rat and mouse killer is dangerous and should be kept away from kids and pets
- The rat or mouse has to feed multiple times for the bait to function
Motomco Tomcat Mouse and Rat Bromethalin pellets
On this list, this is one of the most effective rat killers that you will ever come across. It is best for homes or farms with a large population of rodents. The rats, squirrels, voles, or mice don’t have to feed a second time for them to suffocate to death. Just one feed is enough for them to pass away. This is because of the lethal and toxic active ingredient in this bait, which is bromethalin. The 2.2kg mouse bait pellet is enough to eradicate rats and mice in your compound.
This powerful mouse and rat killer is able to kill anticoagulant-resistant Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice. Since it’s all-weather, you can use it on the farm, in the barn, or even in the attic. Just place a few pellets where the rats or mice are usually found, and they will disappear before you even know it. This bait is very harmful, and it should be kept away from kids, pets, and animals.
- It works very effectively in eliminating rats, mice, and other rodents
- It contains a lethal ingredient known as bromethalin that suffocates the rodents to death
- Less bait is wasted as the rats or mice just feed once, and it is enough to kill them
- Bromethalin Bait Chunx Pail kills both mice and rats, with anticoagulant resistant Norway rats included
- This is an all-weather bait chunx and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The entire bait chunx in the container will help you kill all rats in the house and keep the remaining for future use.
- This is a very lethal bait, and it can harm pets, animals, and kids when consumed.
- The rats or mice will start to smell after they die instead of being turned into ashes. Also, the disposal of dead rats is quite challenging.
Rats, mice, squirrels, and chipmunks can be a nuisance in our homes and farms. So, if you spot a rat or mice in your home, you should take quick action as a delay will only allow them to multiply very fast. Tomcat rodent killer is among the best brands on the market for both indoor and outdoor use. It is made in the USA and contains powerful ingredients that are able to eliminate the rats and mice population gradually. The three different rat and mice killers that we’ve discussed in our Tomcat rat poison reviews and are the best. Use one of the rodenticides above, and you will get rid of all these pesky creatures from your home or agricultural land.