Rat, mouse, or any other rodent are very frustrating and will go to any length to make your life unbearable. They spoil food in the store, attic, make noise, scratch your furniture, urinate, and leave feces behind for you to clean up. The good news is that you can get rid of them by using a powerful and effective rodenticide known as Havoc rat poison.
With so many brands and types to choose from, selecting the best rat poison or best mouse poison will help you to eliminate them completely. These troublesome creatures multiply quickly, and they shouldn’t be left to breed for even a day when you realize that you have them in your home. If you want a reliable and proven rat and mouse killer for your home or farm, then you should use the Havoc rat and mouse poison.
Summary of Contents
Havoc Rat poison Review 2021
The Havoc rat and mouse poison are very effective and powerful that it almost kills the rodents that feed on it instantly. This is because it is made up of brodifacoum, which is the active ingredient. Brodifacoum is a second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide that kills quickly and just in one feed. So, no bait is wasted, and it can be used to control a large population of mice or rats in your house or compound. On top of that, the bait is made with special ingredients that attract rats and mice to feed on it. The bait can also be used in different seasons as it is all-weather bait.
Havoc mouse poison does a great job of eliminating Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice. The container comes with 40 packs, and these should be placed in bait stations for effective and safe elimination of rats, moles, and mice. When placing bait stations, do so away from pets and kids as it can harm them as well. Unlike many other mouse baits on the market, this one kills rats or mice and dehydrates them so that you don’t smell any stinky smell. This means that rat or mouse activity will end after they die, but you will not be awakened by a foul smell.
Things we like about Havoc mouse poison
- Havoc rat poison can be used both inside and outside the house as long as it is placed in bait stations and away from kids and pets.
- The poison contains brodifacoum as the active ingredient, which is very effective in killing rats and mice.
- More effective than the homemade rodenticide
- It comes in a large portion, and it will help you eliminate the entire rat or mouse population in and around your home.
- Only one single lethal dose of Neogen Havoc rodenticide rat bait is enough to suffocate the rodent to death. Hopefully, you will see the first dead rodents within 2/3 days
- The attractive bait ingredients will attract the rats and mice to the bait without any issue.
- It functions on other bothersome rodents as well, such as moles, chipmunks, and squirrels.
- This is an all-weather bait. Thus, you can use it at any time of the year
- You can place the Havoc Rodenticide bait pack around agricultural buildings
- It functions effectively, and it kills them and dehydrates them, so there is no stinking smell of dead rats or mice in the house.
- The rodenticide almost kills instantly, and you will start seeing reduced activity immediately after setting it up.
- Havoc rat poison is quite expensive
- It is not good for use inside the house as it is extremely toxic unless you put it in bait stations.
If you have been searching for an effective and reliable rat killer, this is the best poison to use. The rats, mice, or moles will just have to feed once on it and then, suffocation will begin. It kills quickly because it is a second-generation anticoagulant. For those individuals who want to clear a large rodent population, this is the best bait to use. It is also all-weather and can be used both inside and outside the house, as long as you use a bait station.
Q. What is the best way to use bait?
Ans. You should secure it in place with a nail, wire or use a bait station. Another way is by using wrapped baits where rodents have to chew to reach the bait. The bait should be placed in areas where there is rodent activity. Normally, mice travel 10 to 30 feet from where they live, while rats travel 100 to 150 feet from their nests.
Q. What action should I take if my dog or cat consumes the bait?
Ans. If the poison contained Warfarin or bromadiolone, you should give the pet vitamin K, which is an antidote. But if it’s bromethalin or any other life-threatening active ingredient, then you should call the poison control hotline immediately.
Q. How many days will it take for the rat or mice to die after taking the bait poison?
Ans. In most cases, mice die first because they are small, and the impact of the poison is very devastating to their bodies, while rats are larger, and it takes time. A mouse may die within a day, but rats can take 1 to 2 or even 4 days. It also depends on the type of active ingredient the bait has.