For more than 60 years, D-Con has been offering its customers outstanding mice and rat poisons that have helped homes, agricultural structures, and commercial businesses to eliminate rats and house mice from their surroundings. Apart from offering rat poison, D-con also offers rat traps and disposable tamper proof bait stations for eliminating a few mice and rats. Read our D-Con rat poison reviews to know more about the effecbrand’ss of this brand’s poison.
One of the most effective and reliable rats and mouse killers on the market is the D-Con rat Baitbits. When you go through the review of D-con Baitbits, you will find out that many users have appreciated this mouse and rat killer due to its effectiveness. Unlike other rat poisons, D-Con Baitbits contains a very powerful active ingredient in brodifacoum. This is a second-generation anticoagulant, and it kills the rats and mice in just one feeding.
Summary of Contents
Top 2 D-Con Rat Poison Reviews 2022
To know more about the different D-Con Baitbits offered by D-Con, read this review to the end.
D Con Ready Mixed Baitbits Rat Poison
Made in the USA, the D-con ready mixed Baitbits rat and mouse poison will help you eliminate the pesky little creatures in your attic, lawn, garage, or yard. This poison is very effective in performance and very easy to use. The poison features ready mixed Baitbits on a tray. So, you just have to identify a secure area where there is rodent activity and set the mouse bait. You dondon’tve to touch it as it is already preloaded on a try.
The moment the rat or mice feeds on the Baitbits, it will start to suffocate slowly to death. Brodifacoum is very powerful and will kill rats or mice within 4 or 5 days after consumption. Also, the Baitbits can be mixed with peanut butter to attract the rats and mice better. The poison should be positioned far away from kids and pets as they are very toxic. Also, the bait bits can be used to kill other rodents like squirrels and chipmunks in the garden.
Short Product Review of D’Con Rat Poison
- It contains brodifacoum which is very toxic
- The cost-effective solution as the poison kills in just one feeding
- Get rid of the mouse problem and see the first dead rodents within 3-4 days
- Much more Effective than the D Con disposable bait station
- The poison can be mixed with peanut flavor
- It is able to kill even Norway warfarin-resistant rats and mice
- D Con products are highly concentrated for effective results
- D con rodent poison eliminates all kinds of rodents
- The poison is dangerous to kids and pets
- It is slightly higher compared to a regular mouse trap
D-Con Ready Mixed Baitbits Trays Mouse Poison
This is one of the oldest and most effective rat and mouse killers. The D-con-ready mixed Baitbits come on four trays and are great for eliminating a large population of rats or mice in your home. Since they are highly concentrated and feature the powerful brodifacoum, this rodenticide can be used to even kill Norway Warfarin-resistant rats and all other types of rats and mice. Just like the previous rat killer, this poison also kills in just one feeding, and the rat or mouse will die after 4 or 5 days of feeding. So, less poison is used to kill many critters.
To make this poison more effective and attract more rats and mice, you can mix it with peanut butter. Brodifacoum is very powerful and potent thus, and this poisoned bait should be used with a lot of caution for homes with pets and kids. Set up the rat killer where kids and pets cannot reach them. Also, when compared to other rat poisons, this one is slightly costly. But it is very effective, and you will be glad to know that rats and mice have been eliminated within a very short period of time.
What we like about D-Con mouse poison
- It kills in just one feeding
- It features brodifacoum for the lethal dose
- D-con ready mix is highly concentrated for excellent results
- It even kills Norway resistant rats
- You can use the baits with D Con bait stations
- D-Con poison Baitbits can be mixed with peanut butter to be more attractive to rodents
- It kills all kinds of rodents, with squirrels, chipmunks and voles included
- The product is very expensive
- It is very toxic and not good around kids and other animals. Remove other food sources around it.
Question: How much rodent bait do I need?
Answer: Each and every bait product is properly labeled in accordance with the strict guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency (APA). Check the package for specific usage information.
Question: If my pet eats a dead rodent that may have consumed D-con, will it perish?
Answer: The potential of any secondary poisoning depends on the kind of pet it is, its size, the type of bait block it has taken, as well as how much poison bait was ingested. For small pets, it can do permanent damage. But if you are extremely concerned about possible exposure, you may as well get in touch with your veterinarian or the toll-free number located on the package to be directed to the right person who can handle your worries. These kinds of poisoning happen very rarely after eating poisoned dead mice.
you’re on: If I am not satisfied with the results of my purchased D-con, what should I do?
Answer: In case you’re unsatisfied, you might be eligible for a refund of the purchase price of your selected d-Con product. Simply use the refund button if you have purchased online.